Family Law/Matrimonial Litigation
Eric Dawson is an associate at Ross & Asmar LLC. Mr. Dawson’s litigation practice focuses on complex commercial, matrimonial, and family court cases. Mr. Dawson also practices in criminal and immigration court. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Dawson provides counsel in the formation and governance of businesses, including corporations. Prior to joining Ross & Asmar, Mr. Dawson was a student with the International Space University where he gained understanding and insight relating to the specific needs of companies operating in the space industry. After receiving his Master of Laws in Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law, Mr. Dawson was also accepted as a member in the International Institute of Space Law. Mr. Dawson was born on Long Island, New York. During his undergraduate language and literature studies, Mr. Dawson also spent time living in Salamanca, Spain, and Montpellier and Paris, France.
- LL.M., Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law, University of Nebraska–College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2011–2012
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2008–2011
- B.A., Spanish, French, Adolescent Education, SUNY College at Geneseo, 2004–2008
- Space Studies Program, International Space University, 2012
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Massachusetts